Friday, August 10, 2012

Inspired: Subway Art

So spraining my ankle feels a lot like a death sentence. So much of what I love to do revolves around dancing, and so I'm out of commission.  Luckily, all it takes is a great computer project and I'm completely occupied and engrossed. Still in pajamas at 4pm engrossed.  

I found a few posts on subway art and decided to have a go at it.   I absolutely love them!  A special thanks to Eighteen25 and RemarkableHomes for their inspiration. 

Here is a sample of the collages I made.  The reading and Harry Potter ones are for my classroom.  As you can tell, I love to share. If you'd like any of them, just shoot me an email or comment and I will send them along.  Maybe you'd even think about following my blog too?  Thanks!

I made them square and got 8x8 frames at Michael's to make them look extra trendy. :-)






1 comment:

  1. Love your subway art. IF you are still sharing, I would love them! thank you kelliecrawfordsmith at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete